Rich jewel tones, candlelight, gorgeous florals. An abundant buffet, holiday cookies, a boozy hot chocolate bar, and live evergreen trees swathed in sparkly snow. Sydney and Christian’s December wedding checked all the Winter Wonderland boxes and more.
The vision for this celebration was already well established when we stepped in to lend a hand. Lovingly designed and curated by the bride and mother of the groom, most of the décor was already outlined and a top-notch team of vendors was in place. Now to just pull it all together.
This holiday wedding was all we adore. The rustic elegance of The Barn at York Hill was transformed with tenting, draping, evergreens and twinkle lights. Guests were greeted at every turn with special details and personal touches from the family’s collection of holiday décor. And when the dining area in the barn was revealed it literally took guests breath away. From start to finish this day was filled with love and laughter, and we’re honored to have been a part of it.
A toast to Sydney and Christian on their First Anniversary, and our best wishes for many, many more!
- Venue The Barn at York Hill
- Photography Moments By Misty
- Flowers/Décor Flowers Unlimited Designs
- DJ GS Production
- Catering Six Star Events
- Rentals Capital Party Rentals
- Cake Frosted Fantasies Cakes
- Cookies Blakeley Street Bakery
- Barn/Tent Heating AirPac
- Dance Floor Dance Floor Rentals
- Hair/Makeup Mark Castle II
- Felt Animals Claudia Marie Felt
- Planning/Design Broad View Events